Sunday, June 8

It's gakko (school) time

I haven't updated my blog, as usual, so at least I'm filling expectations. So, here are a couple of thoughts from the last couple weeks of school.

Playground time: It seems the kids go run around the field every other week. Last time they did, I paid attention to the teachers. They put on bucket hats and white gloves before going outside. I guess tan hands are bad? But, the best part is that the kids run to Disney music played on the loudspeaker. I don't know why it amuses me so much, but it does.

Also amusing is all the engrish on clothing. One girl really loves her playboy hoodie. It's cute and pink and in a small girl size. Plus, it has English and a little bunny. What could be better?

I wish I could have pictures of all the English they wear. It's about the trendiest thing possible, and it usually doesn't make any sense. They must wonder why I'm always laughing. Of course, since I'm the only person in the school who speaks English, it's not like I can express why I'm laughing with my minimal Japanese skills.

No comments: